Thursday, January 26, 2012

Typical Mornings and Photo Ops - Maria

Good Morning! I'm usually bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning...



 ...while Jack tends to chill out in the chair, at least for a little bit.



 Mom's been trying to get some good 1 year photos of me.  This is photo op #2 with photo op #1 being last week and kind of impromptu.  Blog readers, if you like any of these, comment so it helps Mom decide!











 This was me this morning.  I woke up and crawled into Mom and Dad's bed - I'm still sleeping in the co-sleeper right next to Mom - and looked at a book.  Well, Jack came in and started showing me the book and then left.  Mom came in to get me and I shook my head "no".  I wasn't done looking at the book yet!



 Photo op yesterday of us in our Notre Dame gear...Mom wonders who these goofy kids belong to.




 How we feel about Notre Dame's football season.



"Mom, are you done taking our pictures yet?" because it's time to...



 Wash Dishes!  I really like playing in the water and really wanted up when I heard the water running.  Plus, Jack was already standing on the chair ready to "help".  So, Mom caved and took off my pants and socks and let me put my feet in the rinse water.  I bet other people wished they had this much help washing dishes!



Uh, Mom, don't you have a few things to wash yet?

No comments: