Looking at this picture, you wouldn't think it was January, but it was...January 6th to be exact. It was SO nice out that we ate lunch on the front porch and then took the bike and walker toy to the sidewalk to play.
I'm getting more and more brave about walking with this toy. I went up and down the sidewalk quite a few times this day.
Mom really wanted to include this photo of me hollering...I think Jack bumped my foot or something. Whatever it was, I did NOT like it! Dad was watching me climb up the ladder that goes to the attic space in the garage.
Slowly making my way up! I think this is about as far as I went. Dad may remember this better than me and correct me. I REALLY like climbing things!
After Dad went back to work, Mom, Jack, and I headed to the park. Jack and I both love to swing, though by next summer Jack may finally outgrow these swings. According to Mom, he can sit in the normal swings just fine.
We enjoyed the park for awhile and then headed home to play in the garage before taking naps.






No comments:
Post a Comment