Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rounding out December - Jack

 On Tuesday, after Christmas, Mom, Maria, and I went up to Uncle Jake and Aunt Holly's house to play with the kids.  I had a great time playing and really didn't want to leave.  Thanks for having us!  Luckily, Aunt Natalie had a basketball game that night.  Maria and I were a little distracting to Mom so the only pictures Mom got were the team warming up before the game.  She circled Aunt Natalie in green.  We ended up staying at G & G Meyer's house that night and saw a few of Mom's friends that night and the next day!



 The rest of the week we just hung around home, playing with our new toys.  Both Maria and I really like our new wooden blocks.  Well, really I got them but so far I've been nice and let Maria play with them too.



 Maria took a break from playing at one point to read a book.  She LOVES this dog and cat book as she's really taken to animals lately.  Everytime she sees a real animal, she starts cooing and gets excited.  Mom thinks it's cute to see.



 On Friday, Mom, Maria, and I headed up to Defiance to see Sarah's new place and visit with her, Sally, and Frank.



We had a great visit and I had a good time with this tv tray.  It was my little post where I sang and entertained Mom, her friends, Frank and Maria.  Thanks for having us Sarah!

No comments: