Happy New Year to all of our blog readers! Jack and I are now back writing and occasionally Mom's going to chime in...and maybe Dad too.
Monday, Dad didn't have to work so we went down to see Curt's new place and visit Janet and the boys...and get a "new" loveseat. Ethan ended up being sick so while Dad went to get the couch, we hung out at Curt's house with Mom. We were pretty good playing with the few toys Mom had brought along. Curt's big picture window was a hit both with us and Lacey, the dog.
Curt's stereo was interesting to me. I really liked the remote and opening up the CD player. Thanks for letting us visit and hang out at your house, Uncle Curt!
Since it's a new year, I finally decided to give my walking toy a try. Right after I started standing and getting the balance thing down a little, Dad tried to get me to use this. It backfired and I would instantly start to whine everytime they got near me with it since then. I took right to it this week though! I like that I'm able to get around the house now without always having to crawl!
Another favorite are these new floor pillow that Grandma Meyer made for us. I really like lounging on them. Notice my new baby laying on the floor in front of me. I really like her and hug her a lot. I try to give her kisses, but I'm not sure how to do that yet, so I lick her instead. *Note: this is really funny to Mom and Dad!
We've played upstairs a few times this week and my new favorite thing to climb on up there is this stepstool. I even like to try standing on the top step, though it makes Mom super nervous. Luckily, one of the legs is b locked so I can't tip it over.
I also like playing in this house/slide. I think it's really cool to finally be allowed to play somewhere that Jack always used to play!
This morning, I took Jack's milk cup and drank it! He didn't seem to mind and Mom thought it was humorous. She then got me a different cup with a straw...which is a new favorite thing to drink out of. Score!
Mom and Dad have been moving things around and finally cleared off the desk area. Since we've moved the main computer into the living, the desk area is now great for the laptop and actually using the desk space. Jack was watching marching band videos this morning and I tried to watch too.
Hmm...Mom, what is this thing on my head?! It's been awhile since I've worn the headbands and Mom decided to try it again today. I left it on for a little while before getting it off.
The 3 wise men are making their way around our living room in order to end up at the Manger on Epiphany...last night they made it to the top of the clock. Jack and Dad are having fun moving them each night, helping them get closer to their destination!











No comments:
Post a Comment