We headed up to Edgerton this past Sunday to help Andy and Heidi celebrate their 5th birthdays! I always have fun playing with the other kids...once I get warmed up. Notice how close I'm staying to Dad in the picture. I was good to go a few minutes later.
The birthday kids smiling for the cameras - patiently waiting for us to sing Happy Birthday to them.
Maria squatting while watching them open their presents. Hopefully she took good notes for her own upcoming birthday. Happy Birthday Andy and Heidi! Thanks for having us!
After we got back home, we headed outside to build a snowman. Maria wanted to come to so we all trooped outside. Maria was content hanging out in the sled for awhile...
...which turned out to be a good thing. The snow was packing very well so Dad decided to use up a lot of the snow since it was just going to melt a day or two later anyway. Well, the first two balls were so big, he needed assistance from Mom getting the middle one on top of the bottom one. They ended up getting a two by four out of the garage and rolling it up most of the way.
Dad, Maria, and I with our big snowman!






No comments:
Post a Comment