Monday, June 29, 2009

What We've Been Up To

A few weeks ago, Mom and I went to visit her friend, Sally. Sally had some kittens that I enjoyed playing with.



For the most part, I was nice to the kittens and had a good time checking out the room while Mom and Sally chatted. Thanks for letting us visit!



After visiting with Sally, we headed to Tinora to watch Aunt Natalie play softball. I really liked being up by the fence watching the action. Mom was nervous because I kept putting my fingers through the fence and at one point put my whole foot through the fence.



Aunt Natalie did a great job and her team won the game!




Later in the week, Grandma Bockey stopped by and her and I played with the ball. Mom took some video of it and hopefully she'll get it uploaded. I was giggling a LOT while playing with Grandma!

No comments: