Friday, June 5, 2009

Photo Session and 1st Birthday Present!

Mom tried for another photo session today...my interest was more about playing with the sheet than getting my picture taken.



Look Mom! I can stand in a chair and clap at the same time! What's that? I'm supposed to be sitting and smiling for a picture?



This afternoon the mail came and I got my first birthday present. Mom was very curious to see what it was since it was from our church.



We opened it up and found a bluejay! I was very curious about him.



I even tried tasting him. Mom can't believe this is my last day before turning a year old. I've been a stinker and haven't napped much today. This caused Mom to try and get the house cleaned up while I was hanging onto her leg and wouldn't let her out of my sight. Luckily, I'm giving her a break right now and playing out in the garage with Dad.

No comments: