
Last Friday (June 12th), Mom and I headed North to Uncle Jake and Aunt Holly's house to visit and help pick strawberries. While Mom, Aunt Holly, Grandma Meyer, and Aunt Natalie picked strawberries, Jesse and I were stuck in the fence playing together. That didn't last too long because I was tired and wanted to be close to Mom.

After our naps, Jesse and I checked out the lawn mower with Uncle Jake. I LOVE anything with a steering wheel lately.

Later, Mom and I rode with Aunt Holly, Jesse, and Samantha over to Cole's baseball game in Edgerton.

I stole Heidi's chair and watched the game for a minute.

Uncle JJ helps coach Cole's team. Mom says I was decent at the game, though I kept wanting to check everything out...including other people's chairs and belongings.

After Cole's game, we went back to Aunt Holly's house. Mom and I then went and caught the end of Aunt Natalie's game. We forgot to take pictures of that. Before heading home, we visited with G & G Meyer and I took a bath. I had a great time in the tub. Thanks everyone for letting us visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment