Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playhouse and Fr. Eric's Delphos Mass

We spent Saturday early afternoon out at Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn's house. Dad and Uncle Mark were working on the play set.



I mowed the lawn while they worked. I also was tired but didn't want to miss out on any action until Mom finally put me in my car seat and we went for a drive. We weren't even a quarter mile down the road when I gave in and fell asleep and slept for an hour and a half.



I woke up just in time for 4:30 mass. Fr. Eric Mueller was celebrating mass in Delphos and Dad was one of the communion distributors.



Mom was impressed with her picture taking especially since I was somewhat distracting and fell and hit my head twice during mass.



Later that evening, Fr. Eric stopped by our house and I let him hold me.

No comments: