Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fr. Eric Mueller's First Mass

On Sunday, we went to Landeck, St. John for church as Fr. Eric celebrated his first mass.



I was pretty good as I was entertained by my cousins, who sat right in front of us. Mom says that Fr. Eric did a very nice job. Mom stood in the back of church for the very end in order to snap this picture. On the left is Fr. John Fleck-pastor of Landeck and Spencerville. On the right is Fr. Roger Bonifas-he's retired and spends half his time in the area and the other half in Florida.



I had a good time playing around on the steps after mass.



There was a reception after mass and Mom and Dad let me have a little bit of a chocolate chip cookie. I kept wanting more so Mom decided I should have something more nutritious and got out the baby food jar of squash. I was happy with that.


Uncle Mark, Aunt Lynn, and the kids also came down and congratulated Fr. Eric.



Afterwards, we went to Fr. Eric's parent's house for lunch and Mom took this picture of Fr. Eric giving his family a blessing.

No comments: