Friday, May 29, 2009

The Park and Our New Porch

Last night, we went to the park with my cousins and I really enjoy swinging!



The first thing we did was swing: Me, Olivia, Zane, Andrew, and Luke.



Next, we played on all the equipment. I chose to climb up the stairs about 4 times. Each time, Mom would come up and we would go down the slide together.



After playing at the park, we came back and played at my house for awhile.




Tonight, Dad and Uncle Mark finished up the railing on the front porch. I think I'm going to enjoy walking around and playing with the railing. Though I probably won't have a chance to this weekend with Dad's friend, Eric Mueller, being ordained into the priesthood tomorrow and Uncle Alex graduating on Sunday.

Also, if you noticed, we now have another blog to follow. Uncle Brandon started a blog to keep track of all of his adventures. Check it out!

http://adventuresofbrandon.blogspot.com/

No comments: