
Sorry we haven't posted in awhile. Mom's been too busy playing outside with me among other things.

I discovered playing around the landscaping by the front porch and enjoyed checking everything out.

I was inquisitive as to what everything was...Mom says Dad will teach me since he's really good about knowing plants and trees.

We also have some neighbor kids who get noisy so I like to check out what is going on over there from time to time.

When Dad got home, we went for a walk over to the park. Let's go Dad...I'm ready!

Dad and I looked at the old canal lock at the north end of the park.

We finally got to my favorite part...the playground!

Dad and I like to play on the merry-go-round. We go r...e...a...l...l...y s...l...o...w.

Dad ponders how long it will take me to get to the top of the steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment