Monday, May 25, 2009

Guests, a Toothbrush, and a Car!

Mom and Dad had Dad's cousin, Dave, and his wife, Tori, over for supper on the 15th. I enjoyed my toys while they all visited.



The next day, Dad was mowing the lawn and I REALLY wanted to watch, so Mom set me up to watch out my bedroom window.



This is one of my new favorite places to check out in the bathroom. If I'm in there while Mom showers, she's mean and puts a box on top of the lid so I can't open it.



This is the other place I love: the cabinet. I enjoy pulling everything out and playing with the toothbrush.



We went out and visited G & G Bockey on Sunday, the 17th and Alex and I hung out for awhile.



We went and found a car! I was so excited to be driving...well, really I just sat there since my feet don't touch the ground yet. I did play with the steering wheel. Mom got really excited when she saw me in here and had to take a few pictures.



Where are we going now, Uncle Alex?



Uncle Alex was really nice and pushed me around for awhile. After I got out, I decided that was also fun to push it.

No comments: