Sunday, May 3, 2009

The End of April

Mom would like to apologize for the lack of posts the last few weeks. It was nice outside and then Mom was sick last week and we forgot the camera a few times. Here's what's been happening. Uncle Nick (Bockey) is officially done being a Marine. He came up to visit a little bit the day after he got home.



I LOVE exploring new places in the house. Dad let me check out he cereal cupboard one night.



I tried moving the boxes around, but they didn't move very far.



I'm flying! This made me laugh the first 5 times Dad and I did it...



after that I started getting freaked out a little.



We've been spending a lot of time outside lately. A box came one day and Mom and Dad let me play around on it.



Mom and I visited Dad at work one day and I really enjoyed playing with an empty box.


We went out to G & G Bockey's house to visit and I hung out with Uncle Nick for awhile...



until I decided to explore the stairway.



Dad came to assist me as I got further up the stairs and started to get tired of climbing them.





Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn were also there and I was interested in their dog, Venus, who didn't mind me petting/pulling her hair.



Last weekend, we went up to visit G & G Meyer and went to a cookout at Uncle Jake and Aunt Holly's house. Dad held Samantha and I to compare. I'm 6 months older than her, but we weigh about the same.



This is probably the reason why: I don't like to be in one place very long, while Samantha is content being in one spot.



We stayed overnight at G & G Meyer's after the cookout and we were getting ready to leave at the same time as Aunt Natalie and Grandma Meyer.



Aunt Natalie had a ballgame and Grandma Meyer helps coach. Thanks for letting us visit and stay the night!



After leaving G & G Meyer's house, we went to a "Welcome Home" party for Uncle Nick and Dad's cousin, Dave, who both got out of the Marines recently. Dad's holding me while Aunt Janet is holding my 2nd cousin, Zac, (who belongs to Dad's cousin, Ben). We are 10 days apart.



I also visited with my Great-Aunt, Marcia, while we were there. I was nice and held still for awhile.



Later in the day, I played inside with Zac and some of the toys his grandparents have for him-it was at their house.



This week, despite being sick, Mom and I spent time out in the garage painting doors.



Mom's been painting while I've been exploring.



There's a lot of fun stuff out in the garage!



This past Friday, Uncle Brandon's girlfriend, LeeAnn, came to visit and stay the night. I REALLY liked having a visitor! Thanks for coming!



Then on Saturday, Mom and I visited with G & G Bockey while Dad helped Uncle Mark with his antenna. I tried helping Grandma in the kitchen.

Mom says she'll try to stay more on top of the blog. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: