Monday, April 20, 2009

A trip to Paulding and my future job

Dad took the side off of the computer this weekend to check something out and I thought it was really nice of him to give me something new to look at.



I decided to follow in Dad's footsteps and work with computers. Mom and Dad squashed the idea for now since right after Mom snapped this picture, they made me move and Dad put the side back on the tower.

On Saturday, Mom and I went to Paulding to visit a friend of Mom's, Theresa. Theresa is married and has a daughter, Lucy, who is about two weeks younger than me. Mom forgot the camera so thank you to Theresa for taking some pictures and sending them to us!

I fell asleep on the way there so I was still a little tired when we arrived. Lucy was nice and let me play with her toys and her socks.



She didn't even mind it when I tried sinking my teeth into her arm.



Mom and Theresa decided that Lucy is definitely more social than me, but I get around a lot better than she does. Thanks for letting us come visit!

Afterwards, Mom and I went to Aunt Natalie's softball doubleheader that was also in Paulding. No pictures, but I had a good time playing in the grass and with the umbrella that Mom and I were sitting under. Aunt Natalie won both of her games...way to go Aunt Natalie!

No comments: