Mom and Dad were looking through old pictures and realized that their parents always took a picture of them with their goodies from Christmas and their birthdays. Since I got some things for Easter, Mom decided to arrange it all and snap a picture before I pulled it off the table. Thank you Uncle JJ and Aunt Kim for the Easter basket and new summer outfit! I promise to grow so it will fit me this summer. Thanks to Grandma Meyer for the ball and to the Easter Bunny who brought me a new book for church. I've enjoyed checking out Noah and all his animals during mass.It was chilly a few days last week and we were stuck inside to I played with my animal train.

I really enjoyed playing with it and had fun chasing it when it would "move" on me. Mom tried to get me to press down on the red bird on the elephant's back, which makes it go, but I'm not quite strong enough yet.
Mom took a veggie tray to the Easter gathering and we ate the leftover veggies out of it all last week. I discovered the lid to the veggie dip one day and REALLY enjoyed playing with it.
The pantry has become my new place to explore. I used to be really scared of the sweeper...now it just fascinates me. I also enjoy checking out the recycle bin.


No comments:
Post a Comment