Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TEC 373

So this past weekend, Mom worked a TEC again. For those who don't know, TEC is for Teens Encounter Christ and is a 3 day weekend based on the Paschal Mystery. So the days are dying day, rising day, and going forth day. Since Dad had to work on Monday, I got to go spend it with Mom and a bunch of girls. There were a few guys there too. Mike enjoyed holding me until his little girls came in the afternoon. Him and his wife, Nancy, worked on the weekend too.



I enjoyed playing around with the chairs in a corner. Mom said I was pretty good and didn't distract the girls too much.



Sr. Sally Willitzer held me for awhile. I enjoyed being around other people and let Mom have a few breaks.



Maddie, Mike and Nancy's daughter, REALLY liked touching me and gave me lots of hugs!



She was trying to hug me here even though it looks like she's trying to tackle me. I was crawling over to visit Sophie, Maddie's sister. I'm two weeks older than Sophie and Mom says she's another potential prom date in 17 years.



Sophie and I played pretty nice in the corner. Mom had some toys for me and we enjoyed checking out the markers that Maddie was coloring with.



We even both looked at the camera as Mom was snapping a picture. She couldn't have planned for such a good picture!



Mary was also working on the TEC and enjoyed hanging out with me. I was nice and slept for Mom the whole way home from Carey.

No comments: