
Since it was so nice out on Monday, Mom and I decided to surprise Aunt Natalie at her track meet. She wasn't expecting us to come to this one, so she was happy to have more people cheering her on. She runs the 4 x 1, the 400, and the 4 x 4. She was getting ready for the 4 x 1 here.

We met Grandma Meyer at the track meet and I hung out with her while Mom was snapping pictures.

Mom took this shot of Aunt Natalie (black # 314, in front) running the 400.

After she ran the 400, Mom and I went to visit and I even let her hold me for awhile.

Aunt Natalie's team was 1st in the 4 x 1 and the 4 x 4 and Aunt Natalie got 4th in the 400. I really enjoyed walking around with Mom and she even let me play in the stones on the way out to the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment