Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

Grandpa Bockey came back on Monday to help us finish the railing and put it on the porch. I watched Grandpa to make sure they were in straight. Dad and Grandpa got the south side put on but we are one spindle short, so we have to make a trip to Lima soon to get another one.



We headed back to the pond to celebrate Memorial Day by having a cookout with Dad's family. I showed off my new skill of standing on my own. Notice that I'm in a chair...because standing on the ground and doing this would be too simple. Though I did stand by myself in the front yard last week.



I really like the challenge of balancing while in a lawn chair. Mom and Aunt Lynn were watching me close to make sure I didn't fall and hurt myself.



Dad moved the chair closer to Mom. I tried to squat and clap in this picture.



Look Ma! No Hands! We hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: