Monday, January 18, 2010

Quiet January Days




After the holiday bustle and running here and there, it's been nice to just stay at home and relax in the evenings and on the weekends...well, Mom and Dad think so at least.  I get kind of bored playing by myself at times and make mom and dad play with me.



We enjoyed the snow and I've even helped Mom and Dad shovel a few times!  Really, I just tag along playing in the snow.




Dad and I found exercises on the back of one of the cereal boxes.  We amused ourselves doing exercises for a few minutes.




Uncle Nick stopped by the other night to visit on his way to Dayton.  I had a good time playing with him.  Thanks for visiting us Uncle Nick!




My other enjoyment is playing with my fridge ABC toy.  I've figured out how to put the letters in it and like hearing the different letter sounds.  

No comments: