Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Time


Our Christmas season started on December 21st with Grandpa Meyer's side at G & G Meyer's house.  All the kids 18 and under had a gift exchange.  Mom tries to get me ready to open my gift.  I got to go first since Samantha was taking a nap.




Next, on December 24th we went to Uncle JJ and Aunt Kim's house for Christmas with G & G Meyer and all of mom's siblings.  There was lots of games played while the kids played with all of the toys.





The adults tried to make sure the kids weren't getting into too much trouble.





Santa came to our house on Christmas morning!  Because I'm young enough yet, we went to church first and then came back and opened presents.





Dad helps me open my bath mat.  Santa wants to make sure I don't slip and fall when I try standing in the tub.





Mom and Dad were impressed at my paper ripping ability this year.  Of course, there was one present that we took with us when we went to visit the great grandmas since I didn't want to open it at home.





Next up was on December 27th.  We celebrated Christmas with the Bockey's at Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn's house.  We got to eat in their basement and opened gifts up in the loft.





G & G Bockey wanted a picture of all of the grand kids.  This was about as good as it got.





We finished up our Christmases with the annual Seibert/Meyer get together at Kevin and Elizabeth's house.  It was random chaos with the kids playing in the basement most of the time.  We hope you all had a great Christmas!

No comments: