Friday, January 29, 2010

Inside Days

 
Dad and I snuggle on the couch one night.  I LOVE playing with dad after supper!  One of my favorite things is him chasing me around the house.

 
This is another favorite spot of mine...standing on the kitchen table.  I like to think I'm big stuff when I'm up there especially since I can turn on and off the kitchen lights!

 
Mom and I made brownies for Dad last week.  Don't worry, there weren't any eggs in this batter so Mom let me lick off the beaters.  I was a little unsure at first, but quickly got the hang of it.

 
Looking cute with some batter still left on my face.  I was trying to suck up to Mom before I tried climbing on the kitchen table.

 
I was at home a lot last week, so one evening, we went to visit G & G Bockey.  Part of the reason I like going out there is watching people play the Wii.  This night, I made Uncle Matt play the Wii while I pretend to play along with him.

No comments: