Since we are a month behind in blogging updates, we'll sum up the month as quick as we can. We went up to watch Aunt Natalie play basketball and Samantha and I had fun hanging out.
We went to Pennsylvania and visited the Pilarcik's-Brian, Maria, and their new son, Michael. Thanks for having us!
On our way home from PA, we stopped in Massillon and cheered on the Delphos St. John's football team in the state championship game.
I really like making a mess of things at times-including taking everything out of the drawer and standing in it!
We helped my cousin, Cole, celebrate his 6th birthday...
and Aunt Natalie's 15th birthday. Happy Birthday!
Dad and I built a snowman. I LOVE being outside, even if it's cold!







2 comments:
Love the snowman, Jack! He is literally "just your size".
Thanks! I had a great time being outside with dad that day. :)
Jack
Post a Comment