I really like climbing on things. One of my new things to climb is up on the humidifier in my room. I've only done this once (to Mom's knowledge). She, of course, had to go get the camera and snap a picture before getting me off the humidifier.
Some of my toys are in the breezeway and it provides a nice, different place to play on these long winter days. This week, I emptied out my table toy and sat in it to play.
I got a nice bruise going on under my eye as a result of some climbing. First, I was playing with my cousins, (the triplets and Olivia) and while playing in a car in basement, I tipped it over and caught the corner of my eye on a toy and had an instant bruise. Then the next day, I slipped on a chair and hit the same spot on our kitchen table. I've also fallen off the coffee table this week. Mom couldn't get a great picture of the eye bruise. Luckily I didn't get a complete black eye.
I've also been getting into books lately. I really like looking at the pictures and actually sit still for the whole book. Sometimes, I even request the book to be read again!




No comments:
Post a Comment