
After roofing last weekend, we headed back for the Allen County Fair. We visited the merchant and 4-H project buildings and then headed for all of the animal barns. I had a good time seeing all of the different animals. I was also good staring at everyone and was content being in mom and dad's arms. After seeing the animals, we got a bite to eat from the Elida Band Boosters food tent.

We decided to eat in the grass up near the track so I could play. There was a concert going and we about went deaf listening to the music. Mom and Dad were glad the weren't at the concert since they might've needed hearing aids the next day. I had a good time dancing and listening to the music while walking down the little hill that was there. In between all of that, I ate a pretty good supper.

Dad and I played a little after we ate. Then we headed back to the goat barn. One of Dad's cross country runners had goats there and we looked to see if she was there. We ran into her mom instead and while Dad chatted, I checked out a few more goats. Next year Mom promises to take some pictures of the animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment