
Mom and Dad discovered that I REALLY like corn on the cob. We've eaten a lot of it this summer.

I don't even care if it's cooked or not, I'll eat it raw.

Dad had his cross country team out to the pond for practice and swimming. I played in the sand during most of it.

Grandpa and Grandma Meyer, Aunt Natalie, and Austin came down last Sunday to visit. Since it was so hot out, we went swimming. I'm finally comfortable sitting in the turtle and hanging out in the water. I stay pretty calm as long as I have something to play with...in this case, a hockey stick.

After G & G Meyer left, we stayed a little bit longer to play on my cousins' toys. I had a good time riding this car. Hope you are all having a great summer!
2 comments:
Haven't seen you guys in a while. Jack is ALL boy-happiest when he's outside, eh?
Definitely!
Post a Comment