
We went up to Higgins Lake and spent a few days with G & G Meyer and family. I was really good in the car and slept a lot! On the way up, we stopped at a rest area and ate lunch. Dad got lunch ready while I picked at stuff on the ground.

I thought the tent looked pretty cool! I've slept in it a few times but that was last year when I was only 2 months old.

We went down and played at the beach. It was chilly and I'm not a huge fan of cold water. Mom says I'll have to check out the lake next year. While Mom and Dad took a dip in the water, I played in the sand with Grandma Meyer...

and Uncle Brandon!

On Friday, we left Higgins Lake and headed over to the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Lakeshore. We went to the visitor's center and then headed to "The Dune Climb". Dad climbed this back when he was about 12 years old and thought we should do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment