Saturday, September 12, 2009

Computers and Volleyball

We got a laptop computer when Mom started her masters program at the end of June. I really like checking it out. Apparently something on the screen caught my eye this day.



Back on September 3rd, Mom and I went to Paulding to watch Aunt Natalie play volleyball. Great Grandma Betty was there along with G & G Meyer. Grandma Meyer entertained me for a while by reading me books.



Align Center
I actually watched Aunt Natalie (#4) play for awhile when we first arrived. Then I became interested in climbing up and down the bleachers.



I sat still while Grandma fed me.




I visited with Aunt Natalie for a little bit while the varsity played. When we left, mom thought I would fall asleep on the way home. I decided to prove her wrong and stayed awake singing and jabbering the whole way home.

No comments: