Saturday, July 25, 2009

The some what warm days of July.

I show Mom that I could climb on to the dishwasher and reach the counter top.


This is kind of embarrassing. I was so tired but also hungry so Dad put me in my chair and I was eating but I just couldn't keep my eyes open after a few bites. This is the first time this has happened and as Mom and Dad will tell you I always try to stay awake so that I don't miss anything so I hope I don't ever have a picture like this again.


Here I am with Dad, Great Grandma Meyer, and Grandma Meyer, at Great Grandma Meyer's in Defiance.


This is Dad with me as I play with my new pool. I wish it would get warmer so I wouldn't mind actually getting into it instead of just splashing in it. Maybe August will be warmer.


Here Dad showed my how to clean sweet corn so we could have it for supper.


And this is me eating my first corn on the cob. This is good stuff. I really like being able to hold it and eat it by my self.

No comments: