Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 4th: Friends, Family, & Cops

This is me playing with my 2nd cousin Zack Bockey on my wagon.


We had lots of friends and family come to our house to watch the fireworks since they shoot them off at the park which is just a block away. Here are my triplet cousins with their sister Olivia and their mom and dad Mark & Lynn.


Here is Zack's family Joyce, Ben, Aaron, and Zack.


Here Dad is giving my wagon a workout by pulling Andrew, and Zane, with me on Zane's lap.


A little while before the fireworks the Delphos police came an arrested 2 guys who were sitting in this car. One of them stumbled through our yard and on to our porch a few times before the cops showed up. Dad said he had to much to drink. Some times I think I drink a lot but I've never acted like that. So now I'm wandering how much is to much?
Hmmm, maybe he was drinking something other than milk?

No comments: