Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June 22-25

This day we went on a walk and Mom brought me in the house since I fell asleep. When I woke up I tried climbing it.

I was having fun as Mom was taking my picture. I actually had a fever while we did this but I had been feeling better then I was earlier in the day.


Mom got this one printed. I guess she liked my pose as I show how I think some day I will rule the world.


Just another shot of cute little me!


On Friday we stopped by Chad and Amy Rode's house to visit with them, , and Fr. Eric Mueller. Darin & Jen Holman and their son Henry came by too. We wanted to say goodbye to Eric as it probably will be the last time we will see him for a while since he will be at his assignment for the diocese starting July 1st. I had a lot of fun playing with the Rode girls' toys. Here Haley Rode is pushing me.

No comments: