Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hoersten Camp out

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. With Mom getting her masters degree, blogging isn't her first priority...although I think it should be! Anyways, we were out at G & G Bockey's pond a lot around the 4th. The Hoersten's always camp back there so we visited with Dad's cousins, aunts, and uncles. I really enjoyed the box of little pieces of wood.



I also enjoyed shaking the pile of coats that were there for my cousins: Zane, Andrew, Luke, and Olivia.



Dad and I also took a ride on a swing at Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn's house. I really liked riding on Dad's lap. Usually I'm stuck in the baby swing at the park...though I enjoy that too.



Later, Dad and Adara (my third cousin...or something like that) took me for a wagon ride around the pond. As you can see, it was quite dark before we got back!



You can barely see Dad and Uncle Mark roasting marshmallows. It was so cool out, the fire felt really nice!

No comments: