Saturday morning, we went to Old Man's Cave and did some hiking.

I showed off my climbing abilities by climbing up on the low stone wall. Mom only let me do a little bit of climbing since there were ledges with steep drop offs and all.
I also got to sit on a log. I had a good time and was pretty good for Mom and Dad. There were strangers that apparently thought I was pretty cute and asked Mom if they could take my picture.
Dad and I posed by the historical marker sign. Mom likes these signs and occasionally makes Dad stop if we come across one she hasn't seen.
Mom and I smile for Dad. I sat in the sling for awhile and then would switch to the backpack. Somehow, Mom ended up with both of them and me!
Later that evening, we sat around the campfire and Grandma had bags made up with yummy homemade jam, crispix mix, and chex mix in them. I decided to see if there was anything left in the bag.






No comments:
Post a Comment