
Some times Dad will feed our ducks chopped up corn. They really like it and I like being able to watch them. I think we are so lucky because we can go see ducks anytime we want, they are almost always in our back yard by the canal. Of the few words I can kind of say Ducks it one of them.

So Mom took this picture a few days ago. If you look close you can see some small little red spots on me. Mom thought I was getting chickenpox, but it didn't bother me. I mean ducks are great and chickens are kind of like ducks, so chickenpox cant be so bad either.

Well that is what I thought until today. This is what I look like now and today was a very bad day. I felt like this most of the day:(.

There were some times where I felt better but I didn't look any better.

This is my back. I just hope I sleep better tonight. (Mom and Dad hope so too.)
1 comment:
Poor little guy!! :(
Nice pics of the house in progress.
could you send them to me?
Post a Comment