Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Rest of June - Maria

 In mind June (June 17th according to Mom's planner), we went up to G & G Meyer's house and played with my cousins.  Samantha and Jack had lots of fun with the wagon.


 Jack even gave Samantha a ride in the wagon.  I just hung out with Mom on the front porch.  No pictures of that apparently.



 Sunday, June 19th was spent back at the pond in the helping Uncle Mark celebrate his birthday.  I had a nice time just hanging out with Mom while Jack was being Mr. Bashful since there were some 2nd cousins there that he doesn't know real well.  He slowly warmed up though.



 Emma, Jack, and Olivia had a "reading club".  According to Mom, it was pretty cute to watch them.



 Just hanging around at home one day.  This was back when I was about 5 months old.



We all went up to the cathedral for the ordination.  There were 3 guys that were ordained and Mom & Dad knew two of them.  Mom said we were both very good considering how long the ordination was.



Dad posing with me and Jack outside the cathedral.



After the ordination mass, we headed to the zoo.  This was my first trip and it had been awhile since Jack had been there.  We had fun exploring some of the stuff that Jack had apparently missed on previous trips...like the fish.  I was good and rode in the front carrier the whole time!



After all of that excitement, Jack and I took naps on the way to Doug and Kathy Seibert's house.  It was Doug's 60th birthday and they invited us all over to help celebrate.  I was happy just laying on the blanket most of the night since I had been cooped up most of the day either in the car, being held, or carried in the carrier.  We had a great time and Jack LOVED the bounce house they had there!  Thanks for having us Seiberts!


And rounding out the month with a cute picture of me sleeping on Dad's lap with Dad and Jack getting ready to kiss my head!

No comments: