Monday, September 19, 2011

eXclaim & Grandpa Meyer's Birthday - Maria

 After Gabriella's party, we stayed at G & G Meyer's house.  The next morning we headed up to eXclaim!  It's billed as being "more than music", which it was.  There were information booths, food, reconciliation (as the event was geared towards Catholics, but open to everyone), music headlined by Matthew West, and ended with mass.  Whew, it was a long hot day for me since I went up with Mom and Dad early .  Jack came up later in the day with Uncle Brandon and Miss LeeAnn.



Mom says I look like a baby doll (like my shirt says!) while Jack waves "hi" to Mom.



August 1st is Grandpa Meyer's birthday so we decided to make a quick trip up for supper to help celebrate his birthday.  I showed off my standing skills...it tends to last for about half a second.  I kind of look like I'm flying here.



Later in the evening, we went up to the dairy bar for ice cream!  Ok, really I just hung out while everyone else ate ice cream.



Jack and Uncle Brandon ham it up for the camera.



Just hanging out on the floor holding a book with my feet.



While I was relaxing on the floor, Uncle Nick and Jack played us a song.  Uncle Brandon and I smile for Mom in the last picture.  Happy (really belated!) Birthday, Grandpa!



No comments: