Uncle Brandon graduated from the University of Dayton and we went down to help celebrate. G & G Meyer helped sing in the choir along with Uncle Brandon for the baccalaureate mass. Uncle Brandon is in the back row: 4th from the left. Grandpa Meyer is in the top row: 2nd from the right. Grandma Meyer is in the 2nd row: 1st person on the right...just below Grandpa Meyer. Aunt Holly was behind us with Jesse, Samantha, and Gabriella along with Uncle JJ.
Dad holding Maria...we were pretty good during mass considering we were cooped up in the car prior to the mass. I kept going down the steps, then stepping on something (it reminded Mom of a baseboard heater) and climbing back up. I managed to knock the cover off of whatever I was stepping on. Mom's pretty sure I entertained everyone within a 10 row radius of us.
Here I am hanging on to the railing that I kept climbing under.
Uncle Brandon and another graduate sang during one of the communion songs. After the mass, we headed back to Brandon's house for supper with his roommates and their families. All of us kids had a great time jumping off of a coffee table and swinging on the porch swing. We spent the night in Dayton at a hotel with a pool! When we got to the hotel, Aunt Holly and Dad took Jesse, Samantha, and I swimming. Jesse and I had a blast jumping in the water while Samantha watched us!
Graduation was on Sunday morning. Here's half of the graduates. It was quite the lengthy ceremony, but Mom says us kids did relatively well. Uncle Brandon is in the section where the big post is (right side of picture): 3rd row and 3rd person in.
Uncle Brandon giving the president a hug.
After the ceremony we made our way to the chapel on campus to take pictures. Uncle Brandon had decorated his hat.
Grandpa holding Gabriella and Aunt Holly holding Maria, who had fallen asleep.
Us with Uncle Brandon! I really didn't want my picture taken as I was getting tired.
After pictures by the chapel, Uncle Brandon took us to check out this fountain. We had a great time playing and trying not to get too wet! It won't let Mom write under the last picture, but it is of Aunt Natalie and Samantha. They were watching us play in the fountain!
Dad holding Maria...we were pretty good during mass considering we were cooped up in the car prior to the mass. I kept going down the steps, then stepping on something (it reminded Mom of a baseboard heater) and climbing back up. I managed to knock the cover off of whatever I was stepping on. Mom's pretty sure I entertained everyone within a 10 row radius of us.
Here I am hanging on to the railing that I kept climbing under.
Uncle Brandon and another graduate sang during one of the communion songs. After the mass, we headed back to Brandon's house for supper with his roommates and their families. All of us kids had a great time jumping off of a coffee table and swinging on the porch swing. We spent the night in Dayton at a hotel with a pool! When we got to the hotel, Aunt Holly and Dad took Jesse, Samantha, and I swimming. Jesse and I had a blast jumping in the water while Samantha watched us!
Graduation was on Sunday morning. Here's half of the graduates. It was quite the lengthy ceremony, but Mom says us kids did relatively well. Uncle Brandon is in the section where the big post is (right side of picture): 3rd row and 3rd person in.
Uncle Brandon giving the president a hug.
After the ceremony we made our way to the chapel on campus to take pictures. Uncle Brandon had decorated his hat.
Grandpa holding Gabriella and Aunt Holly holding Maria, who had fallen asleep.
Us with Uncle Brandon! I really didn't want my picture taken as I was getting tired.
After pictures by the chapel, Uncle Brandon took us to check out this fountain. We had a great time playing and trying not to get too wet! It won't let Mom write under the last picture, but it is of Aunt Natalie and Samantha. They were watching us play in the fountain!











No comments:
Post a Comment