After Uncle Brandon's graduation, we headed home and, after unloading stuff at home, headed out to the pond and wetlands. G & G Bockey were there along with Uncle Mark, Aunt Lynn, and the kids. We looked in the pond for fish.
We then went on a walk in the wetlands and checked out a bird nest that had babies in it!
I also went "fishing" in the wetlands.
We've had lots of rain so far this month, which means we're cooped up inside and being relatively good for Mom. Mom says she loves watching babies sleep. I don't let her do that too often since I like her to play with me while Maria naps.
Precious baby
Maria is getting close to rolling over...at least we think so. She's also been finding her hands and sucking her fingers or thumb.
I've been stealing the camera lately and taking pictures. Here's one of the tree and the rain that was falling at the time.







No comments:
Post a Comment