We've been inside a lot lately because of the weather. It has a LOT this spring so Mom's let me watch way more tv than usual. This day, Maria took a nap on the couch while I chilled out too.
I also like riding my bike in the house. I found my bike helmet and decided I needed to wear it.
It's also apparently my baseball helmet too.
Mom did another photo op with Maria. This was one of the better ones according to Mom. Any thoughts from our readers?
I've recently seen kids fishing in the canal and been somewhat fascinated with it. Dad showed me the tunnel that goes under 10th St. right by our house so I had to show it to Mom. Then, of course, Mom wanted a picture of all of us.
Mom hopes I don't get too fascinated with the canal this summer. She really doesn't want to fish me out of it.
One evening, I climbed up in a chair and found a magazine of Mom's to peruse as if I don't have plenty of my own books to read!







No comments:
Post a Comment