Hi Everyone! Mom's stealing the idea from her friend Becky, who has her kids "write" different blog posts so 3 months into my life, I finally get to! With all of the rain we've had this spring, my brother LOVES playing in the rain. He doesn't make too much of a mess when he comes in and he seriously enjoys being out in it. Every time he hears the word "rain", he says he wants to play in it.
Jack shows off his stylin' outfit. Shoes, his fire truck pajama pants, a pullover jacket, and hat.
I LOVE taking a bath! I'm growing so much that I get to be in the big bathtub with Jack now. I don't mind his splashing and playing too much.
I'm completely opposite of my brother in many ways. Besides the obvious girl/boy thing, I'm also growing a lot, and I fall asleep wherever. According to Mom, Jack usually only fell asleep if he was nursing and being cuddled by Mom. I got tired one day and after whining a little bit, I fell asleep on the floor by the coffee table.
This was the day I turned 3 months old! Mom thinks this is a cute picture even though Jack's in his pjs and we're sitting on top of the dresser/changing table in our room.
Mom tried to get some pictures of the two of us. Notice Jack not even looking at the camera. I think he was looking out the sliding door for ducks...or rain...or something like that. Mom thinks it's funny that I'm sticking my tongue out. I recently discovered it.
We're borrowing a bumbo chair from Dad's cousin, Dave and Tori. Mom and Dad never had one for Jack, but I'm so big, they decided to try it out with me. I like sitting in it for short periods of time. Thanks Dave, Tori, and Miss Emma who used it before me!







No comments:
Post a Comment