Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mom's Graduation-Jack

 Mom walked in graduation on April 30th at Indiana Wesleyan.  She was technically done back in February but decided to walk in graduation in order to meet some of the members of her cohort.  Since it was online, she didn't meet anyone in person until now.  This picture shows how excited I was.  Mom says a big thanks to both sets of grandparents for coming and to Grandpa Bockey for playing with me while the ceremony was going on.  We played outside and hung out in the van for awhile.



 Maria, on the other hand, was all smiles like usual and then fell asleep and stayed that way through the whole ceremony.



 Mom coming in.  One of her cohort members is right behind her.  Mom says that is was nice that she got to sit as a cohort so you weren't sitting with complete strangers!



 A blurry pic of Mom getting the holder for her diploma.  Her actual diploma came a few days ago.



 Mom posing



A whole family shot.  I was getting pretty tired since I didn't nap much, but did pretty good at Bob Evans, where we went for supper!

No comments: