Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Snow

 We got more snow this week and I love playing in it!  My new spot is the back patio, which Mom likes because I get to be outside while Mom and Maria hang out inside in the breezeway.



 I had fun walking in the snow and checking out the trees and plants.



 I also threw snowballs at Mom and Maria.  I LOVE playing in the snow, though I've been itching to go to the park already.  Dad's been really nice and taken me there a few times. Mom took this through the window w/ a screen.



 Maria is getting bigger everyday and likes hanging out with Mom.  She's pretty calm most of the time.



 Dad and I made this big snowman. Dad finally had some time when it was warm enough to pack the snow. We've been wanting to do this all winter.

 
Me and our snowman. The umbrella was my idea. He was a lot of fun but today he fell over and uncle Nick said he died so I told everyone that he died.

No comments: