Mom can't believe Maria is two weeks old already. Mom says time flies when you have two kids and you're sore from a c-section. Here's what we've been up to lately. Dad did a photo shoot with Maria before giving her a bath last week. This was one of Mom's favorites pictures from it.
Maria & I fell asleep on Mom last Saturday night. I think Mom enjoyed snuggling with us.
I really like to jump lately and practiced by jumping on the stool. Probably not the safest place to practice, but Mom let it slide.
Uncle Brandon & Miss LeeAnn came to visit on Monday. LeeAnn and I read some stories while Uncle Brandon held Maria for the first time.
He then snapped pictures of me while LeeAnn held Maria. I had a great time playing with them while they were here. Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Mom made spaghetti for supper tonight. I wasn't too hungry since I spent the day with G & G Bockey and ate pizza with them for supper. They took me to storytime at the library today and then took me out to their house. I had a great time playing out there and got to see the boys and Olivia this afternoon! It's nice having G & G Bockey nearby and they've been great about taking me to speech and storytime since Maria's been born. Anyways, back to the picture, I declared that I was hungry when I saw the spaghetti and dug into Mom's plate while she nursed Maria. I actually did eat some of it while I played with it!
Mom lays Maria on the floor every now and then and tonight I covered her up while she was down there. Mom says I'm a big help with Maria. I like to cover her up, help burp her, and get things for her.







No comments:
Post a Comment