I enjoy being close to Maria and on this night, Dad cuddled with both of us.
We've had a lot of snow this winter. The weather guy in Fort Wayne said this winter we've had the 3rd largest snowfall amount on record and we'd probably be in 2nd place before spring officially arrives. I've enjoyed the snow, but after the 50 degree temps and nice weather last week, Mom is kind of ready for spring. On Monday, though, we ended up getting 4 or so inches. When it started snowing, I was ready to go outside and play! Mom got me all bundled up and let me out on the back patio.
It worked out great! Mom could stay inside with Maria, but still keep an eye on me. I had a blast shoveling what little snow had fallen at this point. After I was done outside, we all laid down and took a nap. A perfect afternoon in Mom's book.
We found my sunglasses in the house and Dad and I decided to try them on Maria.
She's one cool dude...ette.





No comments:
Post a Comment