Monday, February 21, 2011

Brotherly Love

 Mom has tried doing a few photo ops with Maria and I.  Maria's feet have been quite uncooperative.  I was trying to distract her by showing her the calculator.  She wasn't too impressed.



 Dad spiked Maria's hair after her bath one night.  So far, Mom says Maria is a pretty laid back baby.  She sleeps pretty well and doesn't seem to mind when I'm into my marching and cymbal playing.



 G & G Meyer came down to visit and I had a great time throwing my lamb with Grandma!  It was nice seeing them and they brought supper!  Thanks for coming to visit us!



 I "videotaped" Maria one evening.  Mom had taken some video and then I had to try my hand at it.



 This was our second try at a photo op.  Maria had a few cute ones...



 Mom also thought this was sweet and a cute picture, even though I'm still in my pj's.



 Nothing like a brother and sister holding hands.  Pure cuteness...according to Mom.



 I really like holding Maria and do a decent job of it.  Mom was slightly worried walking away to get the camera and snapping these pictures, but nothing to worry about, I've got it all under control.



So far, having a little sister is pretty good!  Mom's enjoying having two kids and she's slowly getting back into the routine of doing things around the house.  She is especially liking the fact that she is getting pretty good at nursing Maria in bed, which means she can read me a few stories before nap time and then we all tend to sleep for a while!

2 comments:

HenryParsons said...

Too sweet! Maybe you should stop posting or we'll be tempted into having another baby!

The Bockey Clan said...

Thanks! I'm trying to get back into the blog, but I can stop if you want. ;)