
So, Mom put these pictures on here on Sunday (she thinks) but is just now getting around the captioning them and posting this.
I really like the slide play set that was handed down to me from my cousins, the triplets and Olivia. My favorite way to go down the slide is feet first on my stomach.
Made it to the bottom! I really like that it's small and I figured out pretty quick how to maneuver myself to go down it by myself.
Here's a pic of the whole playset. It's going to stay in the breezeway for awhile since we have to take it apart of move it anywhere else. It's working out good so far. Mom's been walking on the treadmill lately and while she does that, I play on it and with other toys that are back there.
I got brave one day while sitting in the computer chair and decided I wanted to check out what was in the file cabinet. While I was making the stretch, the chair started moving on me! Mom was impressed because it didn't scare me too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment