Mom and I joined G & G Meyer and Family for the annual Meyer/Seibert camping trip to Pokagon State Park near Angola, IN on October 23rd and 24th. They've been going there ever since mom was about 4 years old. She has lots of memories from past camping trips and decided that even though Dad couldn't join us, we'd go for a night. It was a cloudy and cold weekend, but we had a great time anyways.
We took a walk up to Hell's Point. I had a great time trying to climb the stairs. Mom and Grandpa helped me up most of them.
Whew! Made it to the top!
I sat on the bench with Grandpa and Aunt Natalie...for about 10 seconds.
Later on Saturday, after watching some of the Notre Dame game and going to the nature center, LeeAnn and Brandon played ball with me. Thanks for playing with me! We had a great time camping!





No comments:
Post a Comment