Here my uncle Brandon and his girl friend Leann are before the start of the 1/2 marathon. It was the first time Brandon had ever ran this far!
Here is Dad and me before the start. Dad ran with Brandon.
As you can see it is dark, that is because it started at 7:30 in the morning.
Mom stuck this picture on here, I don't know what it is, some girl I don't know and some of the buildings close to the starting line, I guess.
Since I didn't fall asleep until after midnight the night before and then we had to get up at 6:00am I was tired out by half way through the race. Mom had me wrapped up nice and warm. It was very cool. Dad said that he was over halfway done and he ran by a parked car that still had frost on it.
All and all I would say it is the best marathon I have ever been to, but then again it was my first one.
Here are some pictures of Dad during the race: Race Photos
Dad ran it in 1 hr and 49 min. and Brandon finish just about 30 seconds ahead of him.





No comments:
Post a Comment