
I was being ultra cute one night so Mom snapped a few pictures.

Dad snapped this one. I was getting tired by this point.

I really like standing on the chairs at the kitchen table lately. I was eating some cereal and kept knocking some of it off the table onto the floor. It was fun to watch!

Mom caught me trying to get more cereal out of the box.

Aunt Janet came up for the triplet's birthday party on the 4th of October and brought me some clothes and "new" toys!

I had a really good time playing with them once we were home from the party! This thing is fun: you put balls in the top and then they stop halfway down. Mom only had to show me twice how to push the blue lever to get them to come out the bottom!

Gotta love the old rotary phone: hello?? is anybody there?? Thanks Aunt Janet!
No comments:
Post a Comment