The 3rd week of March was absurdly warm so we enjoyed being outside and took the opportunity to put water in the sand (was little was left) and had a great time playing in the mud pit.
Maria was having a blast! Mom's not quite sure why she had good clothes on...oh well, mud washes out!
While I water my mud sculpture, Maria enjoys being a muddy mess and smiles for Mom.
The next day was more of the same awesome warm weather. You would've thought it was mid July!
Mom says we're both growing up so fast. Maria loves doing whatever I'm doing and enjoys being outside. I'm getting more interested in letters and numbers and am starting to recognize letters that are the same and "school" things like that. I'm pretty good about letting Maria play with me and many times I want her to wake up so she can play.
Maria was getting tired of hanging out by the canal this day. I, on the other hand, was enjoying running up and down the hill.
Thursday of this week, we went up to Uncle Jake & Aunt Holly's house to play and Uncle Jake was nice and watched us while Mom went to get her hair cut.
We all enjoyed the sandbox.
I thinks we've mentioned that they have sheep and they've been bottle feeding one of the newborns. Uncle Jake asked if I wanted to help feed it...and I did for a few minutes. I apparently wasn't super impressed. Mom was though.
On Friday of that week, we went up to Toledo for the HHS Rally. Dad was going to work a few hours before we left, but the building where he works caught fire the night before so he got the whole day off. There's 3 business that all essentially shared the long building. The fire was in the attic and there was just mostly smoke damage so thankfully no one was hurt and nothing was really destroyed! Sorry if that was more details than you blog readers wanted to know.
After the rally, we headed to the zoo. It cooled down by this point in the week and was kind of rainy so the zoo was pretty empty. While it rained we hung out with the seals and polar bears.
As we were getting ready to leave that area, they started to feed them so we stayed to watch for a few minutes.
We really like the elephants and can't wait for the new elephant exhibit to open up in May. We checked out the new baby tigers instead. They were fun to watch and Maria really like seeing all of the animals.
Dad and Maria enjoying the zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment